Saturday, November 27, 2021

Diary writing models

 Satavahana University Karimnagar- Degree Semester 3-English- 2021-22 onwards ...


SRR Govt.Arts& Science College Karimnagar


Grammar - Diary Writing models.




1)Write about your experiences and feelings on the first day of your college in your diary.


4 December 2021


Dear Diary,


I got up early in the morning and had a delicious breakfast with a wonderful cup of coffee, then went to the college. I am very happy because I got an admission in SRR Government Degree College, one of the best degree colleges in Telangana. I was so excited on my first day in college. On reaching college, the help desk directed me to my classroom. As it was the first day, the lecturer conducted an ice breaking session. The principal of the college gave an excellent presentation on students' achievements in academics and sports. I made new friends in the class and returned home in the evening with good memories.


B.Shiva


Q.2)Today is your birthday. You received an birthday gift from your father. Record your feelings in Diary


05 December 2021


Dear Diary,


Today is my 18th birthday, so I went to temple with my mother to perform pooja. When I returned home from temple, my father presented me APJ Abdul Kalam's autobiography as a birthday gift. I was so happy to receive the book as a birthday gift, as I has wanted to read Kalam's autobiography since my school days. It was one of the memorable days of my life.


S.Sreehitha.


Q.3). You visited Birla planetarium Hyderabad as a part of an educational tour. Make a diary entry recording your feelings.


3 January 2022


Dear Diary,


We visited the Birla planetarium in Hyderabad yesterday. It was a great experience as it was my first visit to Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana. We boarded the bus at 8 o'clock in the morning and had our breakfast at a dhaba on the highway. We had a lot of fun in the bus, singing songs and playing jokes.

    We reached the planetarium at 11 a.m. and bought tickets for the planetarium space show and science museum. The space show is in English and regional languages and is about the solar system and comets. It was very informative. Our physics lecturer gave more information on the exhibits, such as PSLV, GSLV, and GSLV-, in the science museum. It was a great learning experience for us. We can enrich our knowledge of science and technology with these kinds of educational tours.


B.Varun





No comments:

Post a Comment