Friday, April 7, 2023

Letter Writing- Official letters

 

 Kakatiya University Warangal

                                  III Year Sem 6 - Grammar  Unit-4

               SRR BCA Sem 2                  Official Letters

Click the link below for video lesson
https://youtu.be/Odj5xS_VMYY

Q.1) A letter to a company for the job of clerk cum typist.


2-4-17

Nehru Road

Bhongir


The Managing Director

Sun Batteries Private Ltd.

Gandhi Nagar

Hyderabad


23 January 2022


Sir,


Sub: Application for the Post of Clerk cum typist in your company - Submission - Regarding.

Ref: Advertisement in The Times of India news paper dated.21 January 2022.


In response to your advertisement in The Times of India dated 21 January 2022, I wish to submit my application for the post of Clerk cum typist in your Company.


I am 21 years old. I have passed B.Com with a first class. I have passed Higher Grade Typewriting in English and Telugu. I have also done a few computer courses necessary for doing office work. My typing speed is 70 words per minute. I have worked as a clerk cum typist for one year in Rama Traders, Hyderabad.

I assure you that I will work to the best of my abilities if I am selected.


Yours faithfully,

S.Sushanth


Q.2) Write a letter to your principal request to issue Transfer certificate,Bonafide and Migration certificate?

S.Ramesh

H.No.107/1

SR colony

Jangaon


12 September 2023


The Principal

ABV Government Degree College

Jangaon

    Sir,

            Sub:- Request for TC,Bonafide and Migration certificate

I have completed my graduation with BSc BZC group from ABV GDCJangaon in May 2023 with a distinction. i was a student of your college from 2020-21 to 2022-23. I got 2 nd rank in PGCET conducted by Osmania University,Hyd and I wish to join MSc Chemistry at University science college Osmanina,Hyd.The last date for certificate verification for PG admission is 15th September 2023.

        Therefore, I request you that issue my Transfer certifcate, Bonafide and Migration certificates at the earliest.

Thank you.

Yours faithfuly,

S.Ramesh

Q.3) Write a letter of complaint to the commissioner of your municipality regarding the bad condition of a road that needs immediate repair.

S.Rajesh

H.No.107/1

SR colony,Road No. 4

Janagaon


12 September 2020


The Commissioner

Municipality

Janagaon


Sir,

Subject:  Bad condition of SR colony road   

    I am a resident of SR Colony Road No.4 ,Janagaon. I would like to bring to your kind notice the miserable condition of the road. The Road No.4 is in a deplorable condition. It is one of the busiest roads in the area. The road is full of potholes and that condition has led to many accidents. This is rainy season, and the road has been submerged due to incessant rains last week. It becomes difficult to notice those potholes. Last week a motorcyclist fell into the pothole and got injured.

    So I would like to draw the attention of the authorities to the problem and request them to take necessary action so that the road may be put to repair without any further delay.


Yours faithfully,

S.Rajesh

Q. 4) Write a letter to the Municipal Commissioner on the unhygienic conditions of your locality.

or

Write a letter to the Municipal Commissioner of your town regardig the insanitary conditions of your locality. (KU June 2023)


S.Rajesh

H.No.107/1

Kurma Wada

Janagaon

14 April 2022


The Commissioner

Municipality

Janagaon


Sir,

Subject:  Unhygienic conditions in my locality, Kurma Wada -Request for Action.

    

 I am S. Rajesh, a resident of Kurma Wada, Janagaon. On behalf of the residents of my locality, I would like to bring to your kind attention the unhygienic conditions. The municipal workers are not regularly cleaning the drains. The bad smell is emanating from the drains, and there are also heaps of garbage on the sides of the colony roads, which have not been lifted for several days. Due to the negligence of workers, the garbage has been piling up in the garbage dumps. The garbage dumps have become a breeding ground for mosquitoes. The residents have been suffering from malaria and other viral fevers for a few days due to the unhygienic conditions. I also brought this issue up with the local councillor, but to no avail.

    Therefore, I request that you take the necessary steps in this regard as soon as possible. Looking forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,

S. Rajesh,

Q. 5) Write a letter to the bank manager request him to change address.

S.Rajesh

H.No.107/1

Kurma Wada

Jangaon


14 April 2023


The Manager

State Bank of India

Bus stand branch

Jangaon


Sir,

Subject:  Change in address -Req-Reg

With the subject cited above, I wish to draw your kind attention to the fact that I am an account holder in your bank with A/C 2315489. I moved to a new address in the same city. I request you to change the address and update my new address in the bank records and issue a new passbook I enclosed my new address proof with the application.

Thank you

Yours faithfully,

S.Rajesh.

Mobile no.523598545

Q.6) Write a letter to the principal of your college request her/him for an extension of the worki ng hours of your college library.(KU July 2022)

S.Ramesh

H.No.107/1

SR colony

Jangaon


12 September 2024


The Principal

ABV Government Degree College

Jangaon

    Sir,

            Sub:- Request for an extension of the working hours of our college library.

I am S.Ramesh, studying BCom computers final year.Our college working hours are 10 am to 4.30 pm. Teaching classes run upto 4.30 pm. We, all final year students are preparing for various competitive exams and need to go to college library for reading magazines and books. We can not visit library during teaching hours. we request you that extend the working hours of library upto 5.30 pm so that we can refer books in the library.

Thank you.

Yours faithfuly,

S.Ramesh

No comments:

Post a Comment