Monday, November 16, 2020

Transformation?

 Transformation?

Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Auravindaya.

Oh God !  I surrender myself to you

Give me strength to swim across the powerful currents of these turbulent times.

 A litmus test?

 Dark phase in life makes  closer to God?

Unite with divine?

Is the Dark phase  a blessing?

Enlightened me? Awaiting Transformation ?

All my physical, mental trauma,pain,suffering and numbness left to You

 Oh ! Divine Mother awaken this ignorant soul.

Show the spritual path leading to eternal bliss.

Ah! I hear a voice.

Oh ! mortal,worry not.


2 comments:

  1. As the poem came from the core of your heart, it is genuine, pure. and universal. Please write whenever your heart churns like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🙏 thank you.🙏Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Auravindaya 🙏

    ReplyDelete